This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CEimpact. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by ceimpact.com and learn.ceimpact.com. Please contact email@example.com for more information about the importance we place on your privacy.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• CEimpact is the sole owner of the information collected directly on this site. CEimpact only has access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
• CEimpact will not sell or rent this information to anyone unless you provide permission to do so.
• CEimpact will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
• CEimpact will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and submit your CE credit to the appropriate organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” in the communication. You can do the following at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 515.657.7296:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Request that data we have about you is deleted
• Express concern you have about our use of your data
CEimpact takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or learning management system (LMS), your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever CEimpact collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a ‘lock’ icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage when copied.
While CEimpact uses encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which CEimpact stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to access CEimpact’s products and services, a user must first provide account information. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name, email address, NABP e-profile ID, birth month/day). This information is used to submit CPE information and to contact you about the products/services for which you have expressed interest. You may also provide other demographic information (such as practice information) about yourself, but it is not required.
CEimpact shares aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. CEimpact encourages users to be aware when they leave the CEimpact site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time the CEimpact site requests information via surveys or giveaways. Participation in these surveys or giveaways is completely voluntary and you may choose whether to participate and therefore disclose information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, practice site). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of this site and the education we provide.