SIGN UP TODAY
So much to know, so little time. Get everything you need for relicensure AND connect your learning to practice. It’s that simple.
- New CE course every month
- Live Journal Club every month
- Medication Education CE every week
- Podcast CE every week
- 10% off Advanced Certificates, Law & Compliance courses
- Unlimited access to pharmacist CE courses (>100 hours)
- Pharmacy Network exclusive events
Connect your Learning to Practice with over 100 hours of CE!
A new course every month + more than 60 hours of unlimited on demand CE
Live Journal Club
Stay up to date on the literature every month
Get a patient case in your inbox every week and get CE for the right answer!
Get CE for listening + you’ll be up to date with clinical topics
Advanced Certificates, Law, + Compliance courses
Exclusive events + networking
*Confirm your state CE requirements.
Applying Guideline-Based Treatment for Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma
1 Hour On-Demand
More than 76,000 people in the US are diagnosed each year with renal cell carcinoma (RCC). Increased approval of oral therapies and recent guideline updates both elevate the pharmacist's important role to support patients in managing their treatment. Learn about pathophysiology, assessments, diagnosis, and treatment algorithm updates so you can appropriately manage patients with RCC.
Advance your practice
with Advanced Certificates
Virtual Immunization Administration Training
This certificate course includes an assessment of your administration technique that is 100 % virtual. Done at your pace and on your schedule. There is no live, day-long training to attend.
- ACPE accredited 20-hour, practice-based education course with a certificate of completion
- Unique, personalized coaching and assessment
- The course follows CDC guidance and is HHS compliant
Point of Care Testing
The course is entirely online 8 hours for Pharmacists and Students, and only 4 hours for your Technicians. Complete the flexible, in-depth video demonstrations on your time and help your patients get convenient access to health care right at your pharmacy.
This Advanced Certificate Course includes specimen collection demonstration videos.
This course is a deep dive into the important responsibilities undertaken by any pharmacist who accepts the position of pharmacist-in-charge (PIC).
The Pharmacist-in-Charge is the person regulators turn to when there is a complaint of unlawful activity in the pharmacy. Prepare yourself for this role - whether you are in it now or plan to be - by knowing how to mitigate your risk through systems, policies and procedures, and other proactive strategies.
Earn law CE with Law Course Bundles
- Legal and Ethical Challenges of Patient Centered Care
- Managing Legal Liability as a PIC or Pharmacy Manager
- Legal Considerations of Opioid Management
- Legal Implications of Innovative Pharmacy Practice
Not ready to join? We get it.
We can still keep you up to date on new courses.