Joint Providership Accreditation – Terms of Service
Customer/Joint Provider Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the content and speakers for the CPE activity(ies).
- Provide speaker guidance and support speakers in the development of course goals, learning objectives, active learning methods, and assessment of learning.
- Manage speaker honorariums (and travel and expenses where appropriate).
- Manage speaker administrative tasks such as securing speaker agreements and disclosure statements in accordance with required timelines.
- Manage draft presentations, the peer review process, and final presentation content
- Provide feedback to speakers following the activity (provided by CEimpact to Customer/Joint Provider).
- Comply with the ACPE Standards for Continuing Pharmacy Education
- Comply with ACPE standards relative to activity announcements (Exhibit B) and provide any materials promoting the CPE activity(s) to CEimpact for approval prior to promoting the activity (web-based, print, or other).
- Submit ACPE accreditation details at least 30 days prior to the live or release date of the activity (ies). Submissions received within 30 days will receive a rush fee of $750.
- Provide instructions, forms, and a timeline for submission of all documentation and educational materials.
- Review and provide feedback on learning objectives, activity content, and post-assessment.
- Assist Customer in complying with ACPE Standards for Continuing Pharmacy Education. While the Customer agrees to comply, CEimpact retains final responsibility for compliance with all Standards.
- Provide CPE accreditation through ACPE for pharmacists and/or pharmacy technicians as agreed and assign a Universal Activity Number (UAN) reflective of the joint provider arrangement.
- Coordinate CPE credit fulfillment on the CEimpact system (LMS), including post-assessment and course evaluation.
- Provide information to the customer to distribute to learners on how to obtain their CPE credit.
- Provide electronic copies to learners through the CEimpact LMS upon CPE credit fulfillment.
- Submit CPE information to CPE Monitor in real-time. Processing by CPE Monitor may take up to 24-hours.