PAST BRAIN BOLUS TOPICS
From COVID-19 and Vaccinations to Cardiovascular Disease and Hypertension, we'll keep you up-to-date with all the latest Clinical updates in jut 15 minutes each week.
- COVID-19: Help for Pharmacy Teams
- COVID-19: Should we put the lime in the coconut?
- Has an oral alternative finally arrived for VTE prophylaxis in hospitalized patients?
- How should you manage your patients taking ACEIs and ARBs during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Lasmiditan (Reyvow™): A Novel Treatment for Migraine
- Should HAT Therapy Be Used in Sepsis Patients?
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD): A Possible Solution Using Common Drugs?
- Targeting inflammation in patients with cardiovascular disease
- To Vaccinate or Not? ACIP Recommendations on Shared-Decision Making
- After the CRASH: Tranexamic Acide (TXA) for Acute Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Are There Differences in the Cardiovascular Effects of Gout Medications?
- Beta-lactam Antibiotics Plus Standard Therapy for MRSA Bacteremia: Is More Really Better?
- Can Atypical Antipsychotics Be Used for Chemotherapy Induced Nausea?
- Can Insulin Slide In to Help Patients With Hypertriglyceridemia-Induced Pancreatitis?
How to access:
Download the CEimpact app. Go to the app store on your mobile device and search for CEimpact. Download our app. You can also bookmark the CEimpact learning network from your computer and access that way if you prefer.
Update your notification settings. You can always update your notifications. We recommend you set them to get notified by email or through a mobile alert each time a new Brain Bolus topic is released - which is each Friday morning.
Take the course. It's simple to take CE with Brain Bolus. Friday morning, you'll get a notification that there is a new course available. Take it any time that works for you - just 15 mins, right from your phone.
Ask questions. Your experiences may be exactly what another pharmacist needs to hear today to solve a problem or help a patient. Have a question or clinical pearl to share on the week's topic? Post in the Brain Bolus course and other pharmacists can comment.